May 21, 2009

Bright & Early For Their Daily Races

With the birds chirping all around me today, I thought I would look for some bird-inspired finds on Etsy. Soon into my search I found I was drawn to the items with peacocks so here's a full post with some of my faves!

Description and shop are below each photo.


How about this amazing cake topper by .: krishnasadhu :.?!


If you're looking for a wedding gift for a dear one, this mug by .: retrogalusa :. is a great find.


Sweet and simple tile necklace by .: LaMiaCasa :.


More jewellery! .: VeraVinn :. is bringing us something eco-friendly AND inexpensive!


Another fantastic idea for a wedding gift! .: marywibis :. is the talent behind these beautiful pieces.


Beautiful without the accent but spectacular with it! This clutch by .: ClutchThat :. is a steal!


Need to dress up the men in the wedding party? How about these ties by .: toybreaker :.?


Still with the gentlemen, this boutonniere by .: ekaminsk :. is earthy, dapper, understated ... a treasure for any man!


.: ekaminsk :. also helps you complete a matching set with these fantastic fascinators!

And my favourite this week ...


I'm a sucker for lockets. And this one by .: KiwiTreeBoutique :. does not disappoint. Everything is custom designed and simply stunning. My proverbial hat is off to you for creating such a beautiful piece!


2 comments:

A Hot Pink Petticoat said...

that cake topper is delicious! Great find.

bluemoon said...

Beeee-eautiful! I'm partial to birds... so I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!